ANNUAL HOT TUB SERVICE
Legionnaires’ disease (LEE-juh-nares) is caused by a type of bacteria called Legionella. The Legionella bacteria are found naturally in the environment, usually in water. The bacteria grow best in warm water, like the kind found in:
- Hot tubs
- Cooling towers
- Hot water tanks
- Large plumbing systems
- Decorative fountains
The key to preventing legionellosis is maintenance of the water systems in which Legionella grow, therefore, a regular annual professional clean is a must for hot tub owners.
Hot Tub Service Routine
Bell Leisure Hot Tub maintenance and servicing is a thorough cleanse of the system consisting of the following works:
- Flush system through with Spa Flush pipework cleaner for 40 minutes. Removes waste from pipework such as oil deposits & soap that has accumulated in the internal pipework & equipment of spas & hot tubs (which if not removed can act as a breeding site for bacteria) to attain optimum chemical efficiency.
- Check operation of drain valve.
-Remove filter from cartridge, inspect & clean with recommended filter cleaner (or replace if using disposable filters.
- Check filter basket & cartridge for debris.
- Test jets & check for damage.
- Test & inspect all pumps & wetends/impellors.
- Test & inspect air blower (if fitted).
- Inspect all pump, heater & blower unions for leaks & adjust as required.
- Clean & check filter basket & cartridge for damage.
- Check suction covers for damage & build up of debris.
- Clean all pillows.
- Test topside control panel for wear/damage.
- Test all controls to ensure they are working correctly.
- Clean spa shell thoroughly with recommended shell cleaner.
- Inspect shell for structural faults/damage.
- Check for debris in cabinet & remove if necessary.
- Check filtration system is functional.
- Re-dose spa with startup chemicals.
- Check temperature is rising.
- Check cover fit.
- Drain & aquavac spa.
- Clean Hardtop cover.
- Check customers chemical stock & advise if necessary.
Approximate time on Site: 3-5 hours
Fixed Price of £230 + VAT
This is our standard annual service plan, however we also offer the following:
- Winter Closing & Spring Opening Service
- Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly Service & Maintenance plans
- Water Maintenance training
Whatever your requirements are please call on 01903 892040